Director of Educational Products
The Director of Educational Products will lead and manage all aspects of the PharmAcademic product line, positioning it for sustained growth in the Pharmacy Education market. This person will work collaboratively with other company stakeholders to ensure that market requirements for the features, functionality and performance of the company’s education products are clearly understood, communicated and delivered. This person will ensure that client expectations for support and training are consistently met. This position has P&L responsibility for the product line and will be involved directly in the sales process.
The ideal candidate will have supplier side experience as a product manager of a pharmacy education program software and/or a combination of: college of pharmacy education practice experience; pharmacy education software user proficiencies; pharmacy residency leadership experience and staff management experience.
Superior organizational, excellent communication and persuasive interpersonal skills are essential.
This position reports to the COO of the company. Although our HQ is in Ann Arbor, MI we are willing to consider a remote employee for this position.
- Plans and executes the product business unit’s strategies for profitable and sustainable growth in the pharmacy education market
- Directs and supervises the customer support and training team members
- Participates in the sales process through lead follow-up and conversion
- Provides scrutiny and screening of all suggestions and ideas for new product features, consulting services, enhancements and iterations to ensure alignment with company objectives, market requirements, cost targets and timelines
- Works closely with product development, sales and marketing, support and other team members to ensure products keep pace with trends, new technologies, market requirements and integration possibilities
- Keeps abreast of competitive activity in the marketplace, funnels relevant information to cross functional team (sales, marketing, product development). Serves as a subject matter expert and leads web demonstrations, on-site sales visits and trade shows, with responsibilities for demonstrating the product’s value, features, advantages and benefits to prospects and customers
- Works collaboratively with marketing to promote the brand and communicate the value propositions to potential clients
- Conducts product demonstrations and other presentations for the product
- Assists with other special projects, tasks, and/or support, as assigned
- Travels as necessary
The McCreadie Group is a growing software development company serving the pharmacy education and research pharmacy markets. We provide competitive salary and benefits in a casual work environment. We are located in Ann Arbor, MI.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter describing your qualifications and interests for the position.
We are very excited about the opportunities we have available at McCreadie Group!