Successful candidates will possess the following education and experience necessary for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, or related field. Related experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 4 years of proposal development/creative content writing experience. PBM, specialty pharmacy, and/or 340B industry experience and knowledge highly desirable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Qvidian strongly preferred
- Experience with plain language writing desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A self-starter that is able to work under minimal supervision, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidates must be detail oriented and able to adhere to strict deadlines as well as, possess an understanding for project management processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Maxor National Pharmacy Services offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible;
- $25 office visit copays;
- Low biweekly premiums;
- Company paid basic life/AD&D and Long-term disability insurance;
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA;
- Employer-matched 401k Plan;
- And more
This is a telecommuting position, with standard hours from M-F; 8:00 am-5:00 pm Central Time, and some nights/weekends required during busy periods. Please call Carol Ann Jackson, Corporate Recruiter at 800-658-6146 ext 5426 with any questions. For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.maxor.com.