At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. MemorialCare stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers and physician groups, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
The Vice President, Pharmacy Services is responsible for providing system-wide strategic direction and senior leadership for Pharmacy Services. The incumbent works collaboratively with Senior Leaders across MemorialCare Health System to develop and implement strategic, business development and operational initiatives for Pharmacy Services.
* Formulate and recommend strategic direction for MHS Pharmacy Services.
* Provide leadership for operations to ensure strategic goals and objectives are met and initiative project plans are implemented successfully.
* Develop and implement new programs and services.
* Responsible for monitoring total Pharmacy Services performance providing recommendations for improvement to achieve system financial outcomes, targets and goals with efficiency and financial viability.
* Determine the organizational structure to support the consolidation and systemization of Pharmacy Services across all entities to improve quality and efficiency, enhance service levels, and gain economies of scale.
* Define, develop, deploy and interpret all system level Pharmacy Services policies, including pharmaceutical vendor business policies, ensuring support of MemorialCare principles and system integration, and monitor for organizational compliance.
* System-wide direction and leadership for Pharmacy divisions and departments. Via matrix-relationships, ensure integration and coordination of system service initiatives into operational components.
* Develop and implement mechanisms to monitor and track quality, financial, service and operational performance of Pharmacy division.
* Lead standardization, systemization and performance improvement initiatives across the system.
* Promote effective communication between and amongst various leadership teams, committee structures, external business associates, suppliers, service providers and divisions.
* Establish and build relationships with Physicians, supporting appropriate forums and involving them in the decision-making process focused on achieving system and campus objectives.
* Accountable for leadership development and effectiveness in areas of responsibility.