SENIOR MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
El Camino Hospital, a non-profit organization with hospital campuses in Mountain View and Los Gatos, California, has been serving communities in the south San Francisco Bay Area for nearly 50 years. We have maintained our preferred workplace status by blending cutting-edge technology with high-quality patient care. Currently, we have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist to develop and implement strategic marketing and communications initiatives that support and align with the organization's strategic plan.
The successful candidate will work with department leadership to identify marketing objectives, strategies, messages, tactics, timelines and success metrics; develop high-level marketing and communications plans; provide input on a variety of initiatives across all marketing platforms, including digital; present and obtain leadership approval on programs; manage partners to ensure timely program development and execution; oversee CRM program and assist with data collection, analysis and market research for timely reporting; and obtain approvals on all program elements. All programs and projects include a quantitative measure of performance. In addition, will present to executives, physician leaders and community members and function as the department contact for designated service line or department marketing efforts; manage complex projects proactively, including a wide range of marketing and communications needs; collaborate with others in developing new programs; and serve as project manager.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing, English or related field
- Broad-based understanding of all aspects of marketing strategy and development, including advertising, direct marketing, brand management, digital marketing and social media
- Minimum eight years of work experience in a staff-level position in the field of marketing communications
- Demonstrated excellent writing and editing skills and experience conceiving and creating broad marketing initiatives
- Experience working with a multimedia marketing program that includes sophisticated online and database programs and content production
- Experience managing project/program budgets and analysis/metric tracking
- Demonstrated work experience using organizational, situational problem-solving and teamwork capabilities with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in healthcare, physician marketing and knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare regulations preferred
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Current CA driving license and proof of auto insurance
If you're looking for an enriching and professionally supportive environment, please apply online at http://www.elcaminohospital.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer