Credentialing Liaison/HR On-Boarding - Strategic Development
The primary function of the Recruitment Coordinator is to assist the Recruiters with handling of all incoming inquiries via proxy phone line & email and coordinating candidate interview setups. In addition, the coordinator will support the tracking, administration and implementation of the recruitment process. The position is also responsible for scheduling usage of department resources, participating in job fairs, managing inventory or recruitment marketing collateral, and reporting individual and group activity.
- High School Graduate; College degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in an administrative setting.
- Prefer previous experience in healthcare, marketing or recruiting background with specific knowledge of medical/physician community.
- Superior marketing and public relations skills with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, set priorities and follow through to accomplish results.
- Strong computer technology skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop CS3.
With more than 225 locations, the WellStar Medical Group serves as a seamless continuum of healthcare services and now includes more than 1000 medical providers in more than 30 specialties.
WellStar Health System is growing. Not only are we the largest healthcare system in Georgia, but we are also proud to have been named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® by FORTUNE Magazine for the third year in a row, proving that we’re truly committed to supporting our team members.
Full details (Req # MG-1090384) are available at: http://www.wellstarcareers.org/jobs/credentiailng-liaison-hr-on-boarding-strategic-development-marietta-georgia-job-5381845
Learn more about the world-class career opportunities across our 11 hospital system: www.wellstarcareers.org
WellStar Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer