Maryland & Washington, DC Openings
MedStar is fast becoming one of the largest integrated, multi-specialty medical groups in the U.S. You can play a key role in our 2020 vision of creating one of the top Distributed Care Delivery Networks in the country.
We are currently recruiting for Non-Invasive Cardiologists to join our established cardiology practices located in Baltimore, Maryland at the following locations:
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital
Located in Southern Maryland at the following locations:
We also have an opening in Washington, DC to assist in expansion of a downtown practice.
- Board Eligible/ Board Certified in Cardiology
- Board certification in echo and/or nuclear a plus
- Expertise in subspecialty areas such as advanced echocardiography (including TEE), clinical peripheral vascular disease, heart failure, cardiac MRI and/or clinical research preferred.
- Superior training, background and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary that is negotiable dependent upon credentials and experience, and a comprehensive benefits package. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and continual professional growth and development.
Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region feature a mix of communities, from the urban neighborhoods to the suburbs and rural areas of surrounding counties
Learn more about this great area to live:
Interested candidates, please send your CVs to: Davita.S.Lott@medstar.net
MedStar Health is an equal opportunity employer.
MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.