**St. Mary's Medical Center is seeking an O.R. Clinical Manager for our Surgery Department**
St. Mary's Medical Center is equipped with 12 OR suites. We are a level 2 facility that operates as a Level 1 due to our location. The Operating Room is staffed with a scrub tech and Registered Nurse 24/7. The OR team has a close working relationship with surgeons and anesthesiologists.
Our service line includes:
CV Program, General, Gynecology, ENT, Orthopedics, Neuro, Ortho Spine, Urology, Plastics, Dental, Trauma, Procurements and Pediatrics.
Why work in our Operating Room?
We have a new OR department within the last four years with Styker video, Berchoid Booms and Spot lights, Davinci Robots, Medtronic Stealth and O-Arm.
**Relocation Assistance is available!**
**Excellent pay and benefits**
Care Site Description
**Relocation Assistance Bonus is available!**
St. Mary's Medical Center in Grand Junction, Colorado is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health — and hope — to our patients.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's and Grand Junction
- Grand Junction , Colo. (estab. 1896) Population: 146,000
- Awe-inspring natural beauty and the dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including hiking, camping, biking or skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations such as Moab, Utah, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- Regional Medical Center serving western Colo. & eastern Utah
- 2,020 associates, 434 physicians
- 346 beds (310 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Center for Brain & Spine Surgery
- Emergency Services
- Family Medicine Residency
- Level II Trauma Center with Pediatric Commitment
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Orthopedics & Spine Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Regional Blood Center
- Regional Cancer Center
- Surgical Specialties incl. minimally invasive & robotics
- Women's Health & Childbirth Services
For hospital information, Visit: www.stmarygj.org
For information on our community, Visit: www.visitgrandjunction.com
St. Mary's Medical Center is seeking an O.R. Nurse Manager ( R.N. ) for our Operating Room. This position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of operational policies and procedures for a specific department within nursing services.
Collaborate in intra- and inter-departmental planning, problem solving, and decision making within the scope of their responsibility.
This position requires the application of advanced, broad-based knowledge of nursing practice and theory as well as advanced knowledge of techniques of supervision, management, and leadership.