PeaceHealth Ketchikan has a L&D RN position available in our Birth Center. This is a .6FTE position, working 2, 12-hour night shifts each week.
If you are ready for a new adventure, PeaceHealth has just the opportunity you are looking for at PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center.
We are committed to ensuring that every patient receives safe, compassionate loving care every time, every touch.
If you have a passion for making a difference and are seeking a new adventure in an exciting destination, consider a Labor & Delivery RN position with us in Ketchikan, Alaska.
- Our 25 bed critical access hospital is located on an island in the panhandle of Southern Southeast Alaska. A temperate coastal rainforest area, Ketchikan is much milder than most Alaska locations, and offers amazing fishing and outdoor adventures. Our birth center has 5 LDRPs, with appx. 200 births each year.
Ketchikan is a vibrant little city at the southern tip of the Alaskan panhandle, and just a quick 90 minute flight from Seattle. Although it’s known as the Salmon Fishing Capital of the World, Ketchikan also boasts an award winning arts scene with dance theatre and musical performances and a diverse population of artists whose work fills the shops and art galleries in town. With a temperate coastal rainforest area, Ketchikan is much milder than most Alaska locations, and offers amazing outdoor adventures and a quality lifestyle in a smaller community.
The job offers-
- Excellent wage and benefit packages
- Evening and night shift differentials
- Pay incentives for BSN/MSN, and OB certification
- A mission-driven organization with a great team environment
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!!
Please apply online to be considered, or reach out to our Nurse Recruitment team: RNRecruitment@peacehealth.org, we'd love to speak with you!
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.