Expanding Pulmonology/ Critical Care services for growing hospital employed group.
Disregard all the stereotypes about Washington State- this coastal community enjoys more days of sunshine and driest weather in Washington while experiencing both ocean and mountain views.
Join a comprehensive, award-winning health system providing care in two Northern Washington coastal locations.
- Quality of Life Opportunity- Predominately an outpatient practice
- Award Winning Level III Community Medical Center with 10 ICU beds
- Light call (1 in 3) because of Hospitalist Coverage at Medical Center
- EBUS and Bronchoscopies
- Fellowship stipend available
Comprehensive benefits package including insurance benefits, retirement, malpractice, relocation, starting bonus, and productivity incentives.
Offering dynamic culinary experiences, whale watching, wineries, lavender fields, farmer’s markets and the gorgeous scenery made famous by the Twilight films.
- Cost of Living index is UNDER the national average with affordable homes available on the water with stunning views. Added bonus is that the State of Washington has no state income tax.
- Ranked the 6th most livable small city and best outdoor sports town in the United States.
- Olympic National Park offers glacier capped peaks, old-growth forests, and ample opportunities for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
If you want to experience this scenic seaport community in a position that will afford you the lifestyle to enjoy it, then contact me about this opportunity.