The Operations Analyst primary responsibility entails the development, generation, manipulation and presentation of information critical to the on-going measurement and operation of the revenue cycle. In addition to the generation, analysis and presentation of information, the Operations Analyst is a critical member of a team developing tools to enable the cash realization goals set for the revenue cycle. As such the Operations Analyst will work with internal and external resources and support the ongoing operation of internal and vendor applications and tools.
The Operations Analyst will collaborate with revenue cycle associates and vendors to prepare performance metrics, analyze available data sources, set up data capturing systems for currently un-available data, create data repositories for further analysis, identify performance improvement opportunities and support the implementation of solutions to enhance performance.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for the provision of reliable and timely operational data as assigned for tools and systems used in day to day operations of the revenue cycle for multiple regions.
* Provides analytical support to all teams of the revenue cycle. Proactively research opportunities for improvement and executes process improvement plans to increase cash realization.
* Design and generate requested data sets to support performance analysis and metrics generation on on-going basis.
* Conducts performance analysis and assist in the development of improvement and corrective action plans to enhance business performance. Participates in the assessment of processes and work flows and assists in the development of improved processes.
* Proactively research opportunities for quality improvement of revenue cycle related functions. Develop tools that assist end users ability to increase cash realizations. Responsible for the maintenance and update of these tools.
* Design and generate requested data sets to support operational applications used in the revenue cycle. Ensures timely generation and delivery of data sets to enable efficient revenue cycle operations.
* Assist leadership and teams with their use of vendor supplied PC query tools to develop and deploy complex reports. Develop assigned applications. Lead in the testing of assigned applications
* Proactively research opportunities for quality improvement of revenue cycle related functions. Develop tools that assist end users ability to increase cash realizations. Responsible for the maintenance and update of these tools. Prepare and conduct continuing formal or informal training sessions for users and coworker on revenue cycle developed tools.
* Maintain detailed technical and user perspective knowledge of assigned applications. Lead and provide technical knowledge in the support of programming languages and applications in various system environments
* Identifies improvement opportunities through the use of reengineering methods, lean six sigma design methodologies, CASE, TQM, balanced scorecard, ITIL, COBIT, and Software Development Methodologies
* Attend and participates in team briefings, identify Issues, Problems, and Opportunities (IPOs). Develop process using Six Sigma, ROTWIMP, and 5s, guidelines/principals to address IPOs in departments. Communicate IPOs and process improvement plans to all Revenue Cycle Departments Directors and Executive Director of Revenue Cycle.