At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. MemorialCare stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers and physician groups, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
Position Summary:Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services, the Clinical Services Manager and Supervisor, the ACO Care Coordinator serves as a resource and liaison to ACO patients, physician practices, case manager and the Health Plan. This individual will consult with patients who need assistance understanding their service provider options, benefits, the financial impact of care decisions, and who also may benefit from direction to the ACO Case Manager or other Clinical programs available and in alignment with the ACO Program model.
Job Specific Competencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above with:
* Strong Customer Service Skills
* Verbal and written communication skills including competency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
* Ability to complete work independently and collaborate with internal and external team members and participate in ACO and/or related meetings, committees or functions
* Medical Terminology or concepts
* Computer literacy with ability to work within several internal and external on line and Web based systems, reports and analytics
* Basic Math Skills
* Understanding of privacy and HIPAA standards
* Flexibility and multi-tasking skills