|Operating Room (OR), Pre-Operative & Post-Anesthesia Care (PACU) Nurses|
Full-Time, 8.5 hour Shifts, Monday – Friday – No Weekends, Holiday, or Call!
Stamford Health is currently seeking experienced Operating Room (OR), Pre-Operative and Post-Anesthesia Care (PACU) Nurses to join this exciting alliance in Stamford. Qualified candidates will possess a current CT RN license, a minimum of 2 years of OR and/or PACU experience, and BLS certification. BSN, Critical Care experience, and CNOR certification highly preferred.
We are also seeking experienced Surgical Techs, Physician Assistants, and Physical Therapists for this exciting alliance.
Stamford Health recognizes the importance of your financial health and overall well-being. We offer:
- Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus based on experience; prorated for part-time
- Highly competitive NEW hiring rates and rich shift differentials
- Comprehensive, low cost medical, dental and vision insurance plans available day one
- 26 PTO days
- Tax deferred annuity and (403b) pension plan
- Award winning on-boarding and retention programs
- Rich tuition reimbursement program
- Individualized orientation
- Professional clinical ladder with varying levels of additional compensation
- High acuity care and level of autonomy
- Strong shared governance
- Free on-site parking and train station shuttle
- Child care partnership with Bright Horizons
- And more!
For more information and to apply, please visit:
You may also forward your resume to Sarah Devine, Nurse Recruitment and Retention Manager, at: email@example.com. EOE M/F/D/V
HSS is the world’s largest academic medical center focused on musculoskeletal health and ranked the #1 hospital for orthopedics according to U.S News & World Report (2016-17). Through this unique alliance, HSS Orthopedics Stamford Health will expand access to leading clinicians, as well as best practices and protocols developed by HSS over its 153 years of experience.
Designated: ANCC Magnet Recognition®
Accredited: The Joint Commission
Member: NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System
Designated: Planetree Person-Centered Care
Keywords: Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, MSN, Pre-Operative, Pre-Op, Pre-Anesthesia, Post-Anesthesia Care, PACU, Operating Room, OR, PeriOperative, PeriOp, Ambulatory, Ambulatory Surgery, Ambulatory Surgery Center, ASC, Orthopedic, Orthopedics, Orthopaedic, Orthopaedics
Tracking Code HSS/SH-SD01 & HSS/SH-SD03