Find more than a position of importance.
DISCOVER AN OPPORTUNITY TO INSPIRE EXCELLENCE.
What you do each day should be more than a job. It should inspire you to explore your talent and make a difference in the lives of others. If you agree, discover an opportunity with Mountain States Health Alliance, where we require the skills of others who demand the best of themselves. Maximize your skills and career satisfaction in this promising, newly created role, where you can inspire excellence in medicine through exceptional leadership and have a far-reaching impact upon countless lives:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/PROGRAM SPONSOR
Medication Assisted Treatment Center
Full-Time Day Shift
MSHA Corporate: Johnson City, Tennessee
Reporting to the president of Mountain States Health Alliance, the highly visible leader we select will direct a highly trained team in following all local, state, and federal guidelines. This consummate team-builder will ensure that the program's facilities offer clean, safe, well-maintained buildings and equipment; an accessible location with private offices for counseling; well-secured records; and adequate spaces for medical dispensing, physical exams, and group activities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assuming general supervisory responsibility for all facility employees, and direct responsibility for all division or unit leaders: medical director, nursing director, financial operations lead, building and safety manager, and all other unit leaders.
- Providing a stable, therapeutic environment that includes physicians/psychiatrists, non-physician medical staff, nursing staff including RNs and/or LPNs, alcohol and drug counselors, non-clinical staff, and security personnel.
- Supervising the services of a highly qualified, experienced, multidisciplinary team consisting of one or more of each of the following: licensed physician, licensed nurse, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant, and primary counselor.
- Ensuring that the rights of patients served address provision of care in the least restrictive environment; adequate and humane care; evidence-based information regarding alternative treatments/medications/modalities; access to records with clinical staff supervision; protection from behavioral disruption by other patients; and equal access to treatment for all.
- Recognizing and respecting that every patient has the right to be informed of appeal procedures; initiate appeals; gain access to grievance procedures posted openly; receive a decision in written form; and appeal to unbiased sources.
- Participating in and assisting with coordination of approved research projects as well as performance-improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Two or more years of experience in the field of addiction recovery.
- Master's degree in a related field.
In addition to a different kind of career experience, Mountain States Health Alliance offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Take our virtual job tour now and apply:
Or call the MSHA job line after 5pm to learn more about opportunities: 423-302-3276
Discover a greater opportunity.
EOE AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled