ICF seeks an experienced Program Manager for Foster Care. The Program Manager serves as the subject matter expert in the topical area of Foster Care within Child Welfare Information Gateway and guides the vision for that content area by identifying research, resources, service trends and gaps, professional experts and organizations to support the field of out of home care. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional leaders to support and plan the project's strategic knowledge transfer and dissemination efforts that is aligned with the vision of the Children's Bureau (CB) and child welfare field.
• Serve as internal content expert on adoption and related issues for customer service, product development, web, marketing and library teams.
• Lead the planning of the Special Initiative (National Foster Care Month) with CB and partners.
• Respond to informational inquiries from client staff, the media, and professionals in State agencies and National organizations, and the Children’s Bureau.
• Identify, write, review, and consult on products that synthesize complex information into useful web and/or print publications for professionals based on knowledge of topical area.
• Build and maintain strong connections to the field through partnering with Federal and National organizations, attending conferences and working collaboratively with the Children’s Bureau’s and the Collaborative.
• Serve as a liaison between Information Gateway and assigned ACF Regional office(s).
• Manage the development and maintenance of web content, provide leadership for the organizational structure and content portions of the website related to assigned child welfare subject area(s).
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional team leaders, program managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and clients in support of the project's strategic knowledge transfer and dissemination goals.
• Contribute to needs assessment and strategic planning for Information Gateway
• Coordinate with outreach and communications teams to identify target audiences, present at conferences, and host national conference calls.
• Develop project plans and timelines, coordinate with subcontractors, and manage multiple teams involved in product development.