|Facility||Bridgewater State Hospital|
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Social Services Professional provide diagnostic assessments, crisis intervention services, continuous quality improvement, treatment planning and discharge planning. They conduct commitment and recommitment evaluations, as assigned.
- Master’s Degree and Licensure in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling is required.
- Two (2) years of experience with the severe and persistent mentally ill is preferred.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Professional Social Worker
- Provides individualized care and treatment that is consistent with age and life span developmental needs of each patient including individual and group psychotherapy.
- Develops bio-psychosocial assessments and treatment plans. Updates the treatment plan as needed.
- Develops and implements interventions to address barriers to discharge
- Coordinates all discharge planning meetings, develops release plans, refers discharge-ready patients for services, schedules appointment with community providers.
- Provides crisis intervention using a trauma informed approach.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.