Enjoy a leadership position that also gives you enough time off to enjoy walking on the coastline, hiking in Olympic National Park, taking a ferry to Victoria, attending the lavender festival, or just soaking in the scenery.
Join a comprehensive, award-winning health system providing care in a coastal community with a 7 on- 7 off schedule.
- 50/50 Administrative/Hospitalist
- 24 weeks a year- 7 on- 7 off schedule- 7am- 7pm
- Award Winning Level III Community Medical Center with 80 beds, 10 ICU beds
- Team effort to manage schedules, quality initiatives, liaison w/ other depts.
- 10-15 pt. a day volume
- NO STATE INCOME TAX and affordable housing
Comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, benefits, and sign-on bonus.
Offering dynamic culinary experiences, whale watching, wineries, lavender fields, farmer’s markets and the gorgeous scenery made famous by the Twilight films.
- Cost of Living index is UNDER the national average with affordable home prices that have stunning views.
- Livability Magazine named Port Angeles “a Top 10 Small Town” with a low cost of living, and high community involvement.
- Olympic National Park offers glacier capped peaks, old-growth forests, and ample opportunities for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
- Nicknamed “The Blue Hole”, these communities have some of the driest weather in western Washington
- Within two and a half hours drive to Seattle including a short ferry ride on the open waters of The Puget Sound and Victoria, Canada across the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
If a leadership position in this beautiful community intrigues you, please send me your C.V. or call me
Contact: Becky Casias
Jackson Physician Search email: firstname.lastname@example.org