* Medical Assistant certification required.
* Previous medical back office experience preferred.
* Knowledge and experience in electronic medical records preferred.
* Clinical experience preferred.
* Working knowledge of medical terminology required.
* Current CPR certification required.
* General nursing duties to include vital signs, charting, set up ECG,
venipuncture, splinting and dressing wounds.
* High school diploma or GED
MemorialCare Medical Group is a physician-based organization established to provide advanced comprehensive, effective and efficient health care. With over 30 locations from Long Beach to Dana Point, MemorialCare Medical Group includes more than 250 physicians in the areas of internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, geriatric medicine, cardiology, cardio thoracic surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, pulmonology, psychiatry, psychology, rheumatology, sleep medicine and therapeutic acupuncture.
In addition to multiple locations throughout Orange County, MemorialCare Medical Group offers Urgent Care Centers that are open 365 days-a-year, Telephone Advice Nurses available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week; and lab and digital X-ray services available on-site at most locations.