- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences or Quantitative fields
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience in clinical trial data management at a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- 1 - 2 years vendor management experience
- Experience in conducting trials using EDC, IVRS, and ePRO
- Experience in managing CROs and using metrics to monitor internal/external quality and activities
- Experience in training and presenting at Investigator Meetings
- Ability to use SAS for data review and knowledge of SAS programming are pluses
- Experience in management of consultants and direct reports is a plus
- Strong initiatives in identifying issues and proposing solutions with ongoing studies, a good investigative and meticulous approach to all activities and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and to influence decision-making processes within a matrix team environment
- Leadership ability, interpersonal and organizational skills, and excellent communication and facilitation skills are a must.
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) with a generous company match as well as company-paid parking or metro expenses. If this position meets your qualifications and interest, please submit your resume to: www.sucampo.com/careers
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to embracing diverse backgrounds. Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Sucampo participates in E-Verify, an Internet-based system of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration, that allows us to determine an employee's eligibility to work in the United State