The Regional Director of Operations drives operational excellence for the region’s interventional pain program and ensuring the region delivers on budgeted growth and profitable targets. This includes serving as the regional leader for executing mid and long range strategic initiatives to optimize the regional operational performance while managing operational short range planning and execution related to site performance, marketing and compliance. The work will involve consistent partnership with the Senior Vice President of Operations to identify, plan, manage and coordinate various operational initiatives and tactical plans, tracking operations performance against key performance indicators (and metrics) and coaching/mentoring personnel to ensure optimum team performance. The Regional Director will also have full P&L responsibility for a region comprised.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with the SVP of Operations on the development and delivery of the area's operations budget, monitors and forecasts area operational performance to budget and reviews area P&L performance with the SVP of Operations in the development of facilities performance. Monitors and forecasts region’s operations performance to budget, and reviews Profit and Loss and Growth Performance with the local partners and team members.
- Assures implementation of established guidelines, policies and procedures. Works with staff and physicians in creating and implementing objectives for the provision of safe and effective patient care; Evaluates effectiveness of policies and procedures and make recommendations for change. Holds facilities accountable to established standards, including regular evaluation of the facilities and identifying/addressing areas which require improvement. Identifies and recommends opportunities to impact performance trends favorably (staffing level optimization, overtime etc.) and implements action plans to ensure optimum performance. Ensures highest levels of patient and partner satisfaction; proactively resolves any potential partner issues.
- People Development. Manages team member tactical performance, analyzes individual and team performance against key performance indicators and metrics, fosters an environment of candor and collaboration to address performance deficiencies and provides coaching/mentoring to ensure the highest levels of individual and team performance. Guides local team members and partners on full HR lifecycle staff management related to staff recruitment, selection, training and development, performance management and disciplinary action.
- Develops and oversees the execution of effective referral physician outreach strategies. Identifies and implements effective community outreach strategies for direct to consumer marketing. Analyzes and recommends local marketing and other community support activities. Creates and implements programs that drive same-store-growth and identifies opportunities to expand service. Analyzes results against standardized marketing and sales metrics.
- Ensures region’s regulatory compliance; monitors changes in applicable laws and regulations; assures compliance with region’s quality and safety programs; ensures the highest standards of patient care.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services (NASDAQ: AIQ), we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.