The Data Quality Developer is responsible for design, development, implementation and support of the Data Quality platform to meet business needs. The Data Quality Developer will leverage Informatica product knowledge and industry expertise to assist in solutioning and development of data quality activities inherent to Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, source system quality, and point to point data integration. Data Quality activities include, but are not limited to: profiling, quality rule development, exception management, scorecards, workflow, programming business rules, and supporting ETL connectivity. This will require extensive experience to ensure solutions implemented follow industry standards and cohesively interact with existing and new source applications and data quality solutions.
The Data Quality Developer supports the business goals and objectives for the Business Intelligence Division, the Information Management Organization, and the organization as a whole.
- Participate in design, development, testing, automation, and support of data quality solutions
- Determine and monitor audit functions to ensure data integrity and quality
- Develop techniques to ensure data completeness, uniqueness, accuracy, validity, integrity, timeliness, consistency and adherence to standards
- Performs DQ tests (system and visual) to verify data integrity
- Perform data reconciliation to identify data anomalies, escalating data issues requiring process re-engineering and developing solutions to monitor and report quality performance indicators metrics.
- Utilizes approved standard tools for all data quality efforts.
- Conduct root cause analysis to prevent future data quality issues and implement new standards or processes to prevent future data quality issues, including taking necessary corrective action.
- Participate in managing code and configurations for multiple environments, release management process, maintaining environment configurations and controls, and code integrity
- Providing accurate work estimates and work to deliver on time, escalating proactively to team project manager when deliver dates are potentially at risk
- Adhere to data quality best practices, architecture and other standards
- Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance
- Interacts professionally and effectively with multiple functional areas in designing and implementing data quality efforts
- Build collaborative relationships within the organization
- Follows ITIL processes related to change, incident and problem management.