RN – Labor & Delivery
Full-Time and Part-Time
$8,000 Sign-On Bonus for experienced, full-time Labor & Delivery RNs!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for experienced, part-time Labor & Delivery RNs!
Chester County Hospital, a part of Penn Medicine, is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
As an L&D RN, you’ll provide comprehensive nursing care to patients; assessing pregnant patient, initiating care and evaluating effectiveness. Additional RN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Perform pain assessments and intervene to meet patient’s need for comfort
* Maintaining patient safety through infant identification process and security system
* Document patient care in accurate manner
* Adhere to all nursing policies and procedures
* Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
* Current Pennsylvania RN license
* CPR certification
* NRP certification or obtained within 12 months of hire
* 1 yr of current L&D experience
* Completion of an AWHONN fetal monitoring program within 12 months of hire
* ACLS certification or obtained within 12 months of hire
* Demonstrate competency and knowledge in managing patients with obstetrical and neonatal emergencies
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
To apply for these West Chester-based RN positions, visit:
Click on Search Career Opportunities, and search
Job ID# 64016 for Full-Time or
Job ID# 63861 for Part-Time.
Live Your Life's Work