· Assisting doctors and other medical staff with a variety of medical responsibilities as directed by medical supervisor
· Demonstrating exceptional service to patients, families, referral sources and co-workers and other customers.
· Reading, analyzing, and interpreting general medical charts and instructions
· Performing routine clerical duties assigned, including but not limited to locating patient charts, filing and the completion of routine forms
· Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
· Maintaining flow of patient check-in, verifying demographic and insurance information database.
· Assisting with answering phones, taking messages and assisting with patient and staff inquiries.
· Responding to business office requests for patient account corrections and/or maintenance, in a timely manner.
· Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with physician guidelines.
· Performing other duties as assigned