We are looking for a Telehealth Support Analyst in Torrance, CA to use a wide application of complex principles, theories, and concepts in the specific field, plus may have working knowledge or other related disciplines and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. The individual in this position leads medium to large internal project work teams developing project plans and work plans. This individual also analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and devices or modifies procedures to process data and solve problems.
What you'll work on:
The position requires reviewing schedules, cost and documentation to ensure success of projects. This individual mentors and assists others in support of applications, projects and goals. This person typically deals with users to determine appropriate requirements of complex systems.
How you'll be doing this:
- Demonstrate complete understanding of videoconferencing hardware, software applications and peripheral devices as it applies to telemedicine.
- Demonstrate knowledge of optimal workflow processes and assists end users in implementation, operations, and training.
- Manage day to day technical operation of each endorsed TeleHealth program collaboratively with IS and Biomedical Engineering.
- Maintain plan for the monitoring and maintenance of existing TeleHealth hardware and software.
- Daily test and monitor inbound and outbound connections thru IP Gateways.
- Monitor and evaluate H.323 Gatekeeper and IP Gateway logs, identifies issues
- Monitor telemedicine devices for 24x7 uptime and availability, and verify loopback number is available for sites to test with.
- Issue resolution: notify clinical team immediately of issues so they can message clinicians as needed, and if unable to resolve issues, escalate to appropriate stakeholder
- Manage and maintain videoconferencing infrastructures to include software updates, quarterly updates, and backup all databases
- In collaboration with department director, assures warranties are maintained and corresponds with vendors
- In collaboration with TeleHealth department clinicians, works with partners to:
- Identify and escalate issues specific to televideo.
- Be a resource to guide issue resolution.
- Work with users to provide training and support.
- Coordinate and assist clinicians to resolve technical issues
- Work with TeleHealth program coordinator and manager to maintain clinician workflow training and support materials
- Maintain daily communication with team clinicians
- Knowledgeable of downtime procedures and identifies as needed workarounds for issues/outages
- Provide on-going technical support in a live production environment including after hours on-call support for clinical services
- Manage technical support issues; open trouble tickets when necessary, identify and expedite resolution, consistently and accurately document progress of resolution
- Deploy, install, and configure videoconferencing solutions
- Escalate trouble tickets to manufacturer for Tier 3 support
- Be a resource for updating in-house training documents and assist with training as required
Skills & Requirements :
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- Seven (7) years of functional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with telehealth video
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Post graduate studies in a related field
- 4 plus years experience with telehealth programs
- Experience with Vidyo, Polycom, Cisco, and or InTouch
- A small but growing team - we're good at what we do and enjoy working together.
- Autonomy and respect from day one
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
- Great pay
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
- The best tools money can buy
You'll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
As employees of the Providence Digital Innovation Group, we passionately serve the people of our community. We are dedicated to removing obstacles that limit access to quality health care and enabling people to live healthier lives.
ABOUT Providence Health & Services :
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization, employing more than 100,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area (Alaska, Washington, Montana, Oregon, and California). We operate 50 hospitals, 829 physician clinics, 22 long-term care facilities, 19 hospice and home health programs and 693 supportive housing units in 14 locations. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. The Providence network includes Swedish, Kadlec, Facey Group, Pacific Medical Centers, and St. Joseph Health.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Other Location(s): California-Burbank
Req ID: 145710