Providence is calling a Licensed Vocational Nurse Resource Nurse (Temporary Full Time) to our Facey Family Medicine location in Burbank, CA.
In this position you will:
- Provide direct, professional nursing care to patients who present urgent, emergency or potential health problems utilizing basic nursing principles.
- Serves as a role model for Medical Assistants by providing leadership, which fosters positive attitudes and change, as well as supports management policies and procedures.
- Helps train and acts as a resource for Medical Assistants.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited LVN school of nursing.
- Two years current medical office experience with references.
- Spanish bilingual preferred.
- Previous outpatient experience preferred.
- Verified skill sets defined by department usage.
- Current California LVN license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Health Care Providers from the American Heart Association.
- IV certification.
- UR/QA and surgery scheduling knowledge.
- Knowledge and patient education skills.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: LPN / LVN
Req ID: 142799