Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager (Montana Internal Medicine, Day, 1.0) to Providence Medical Group in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with physicians and other members of the health care team to provide consistent quality care for patients
- Manage patients at high risk for healthcare complications and improve their quality of life.
- Be the central point of contact for assigned patients,through a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation and advocating for options and services to meet a patient's needs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Montana State
- Current Basic Life Saving (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Knowledge of basic clinical practices, procedures, and standards
- Knowledge of clinical databases and strong assessment skills
- Basic knowledge of computer systems
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Three to five years of Clinic RN experience
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve western Montana. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Case Management
Req ID: 149636