Providence is calling a Manager Physician Practice II (1.0 FTE) to Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Polson, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Provide ongoing leadership for the development and implementation of management and patient care systems to assure cost-effective and quality operations within Providence Medical Group (PMG).
- Work with PMG clinic leadership to develop organizational goals and strategic integration of care and clinical practices to provide an optimal patient experience.
- Manage day-to-day operations with an emphasis on patient care delivery, high quality customer service, patient satisfaction, staffing, budgeting, and efficient allocation and use of available capital and human resources.
- Lead staff to ensure that patient care services are provided in a timely manner and ensure compliance with established clinical policies and procedures.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing, or related field
- Two or more years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Two or more years of practice management experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Montana State
- Experience in ambulatory or inpatient healthcare operations
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Joseph Medical Center is a 22-bed critical access hospital in beautiful northwest Montana employing nearly 250 employees, including physicians. With expanding services, building renovations and outstanding technology, our community hospital is the heart of medical care in Polson, Montana and the large, sparsely populated surrounding area. We have close ties to St. Patrick Hospital, Providence's tertiary center located 66 miles away in Missoula.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 144198