Providence is calling a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), On Call, 8 hour evening shift, to Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA *.*
We are seeking a compassionate and caring nurse to provide safe and reliable nursing care to the patients in an acute care setting.
In this position you will:
- Provide practical nursing functions including bedside patient care, respiratory care, phlebotomy, basic patient education, and patient support services under the supervision of the unit leader or designated licensed staff.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in Washington State
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing experience in a medical setting
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: LPN / LVN
Req ID: 142001