Providence is calling aLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Family Practice, Full Time) to Providence Medical Group in Colville, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position youwill:
- Provide professional, efficientnursing care to clinic patients according to direction of practicephysician including coordination of telephone communication, paperwork,patient care and patient teaching.
- Work collaboratively withproviders and clinic staff to facilitate patient care, physician andclinic efficiency.
- Checks schedule and organizespatient flow.
- Assists patients as needed withwalking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, preparing for exam,etc.
Required qualificationsfor this position include:
- Graduate of an approvedLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program
- Current Licensed PracticalNurse (LPN) licensure
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificationwithin 90 days of hire
Preferred qualificationsfor this position include:
- Previous experience in a clinicsetting
About the clinic youwill serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and
hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in clinic
locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health
care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: LPN / LVN
Req ID: 140465