Providence is calling an Ultrasound Technologist/Sonographer to Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Ultrasound Technologist/Sonographer to provide patient care services using imaging modalities.
In this position you will:
- Perform and evaluate sonographic examinations.
- Obtain patient clinical history and perform physical assessments of patient conditions to determine appropriate testing protocol.
- Provides technical interpretation of sonographical and physiological data to aid physicians in rendering medical diagnoses.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an AMA accredited ultrasound program (minimum one year in length)
- Associate Degree in a related health care field
- Current American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) registration in two specialties
- Current CPR or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certification in at least three specialty areas
- Minimum of two years general Sonography for Abdomen and Obstetrics
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 138594