Providence is calling a Regulatory Specialist (Denials Management) to Providence Health & Services in Liberty Lake, WA.
We are seeking a medical billing professional with attention to detail to join our Revenue Cycle Business team to provide accurate and timely claims billing and account documentation.
In this position you will:
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely resolution to denied claims.
- Treat payors and patients with respect as well as protect their privacy.
- Write and submit accurate appeals, including all necessary supporting documentation.
- Maintain or exceed department productivity and performance standards
- Work well within a team environment and independently.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One or more years medical billing experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certified Patient Account Technician (CPAT/CRCR) certification.
- Epic experience.
- Prior experience working claim denials for WA. MT or AK
About the department you will serve.
One Revenue Cycle (ORC) is the name adopted to reflect the Providence employees who work throughout Providence Health & Services (PH&S) in revenue cycle systems and structures in support of our ministries and operations in all regions from Alaska to California. ORC's objective is to ensure our core strategy, One Ministry Committed to Excellence, is delivered along with the enhanced overall patient care experience (know me, care for me, ease my way) by providing a robust foundation of services, operational and technical support, and the sharing of comprehensive, relevant, and highly specialized revenue cycle expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Billing / Insurance
Location: Washington-Liberty Lake
Req ID: 147381