Providence is calling a Patient Services Representative to our Monroe Medical Center.
We are seeking a customer-oriented individual to provide effective and efficient front office services to patients.
This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
Location: 19200 North Kelsey Street
Monroe, WA 98272
- This position will be Monday - Friday, specific works hours will vary depending on clinic needs but will be 40 hours a week
- Clinic is open 6:30am-8pm, 7 days a week
- Must be available to close 1 Weeknight (Friday)
- Must be available for 1 Weekend Shift every 3 Months
- Must be able to work 2 Holidays per year (includes additional Holiday pay)
In this position you will:
- Provide centralized check in for patients for Primary Care Clinics, Specialty Clinics and Walk-In Clinic
- Coordinate internal and external phone communications among staff, patients, and providers.
- Accurately collect, record and ensure distribution of information to appropriate staff via computer and/or manual systems.
- Perform clerical, scheduling and records activities, often simultaneously, in support of patients and staff.
- May be required to float to other department/physician office sites as needed.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- Accurate typing/keyboarding skills
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One (1) year clerical experience in a medical facility
- Knowledge of billing, coding or medical terminology
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve Snohomish County in more than 10 locations in scenic northwest Washington. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 151151