Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Home Health, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence SoundHomeCare and Hospice in Olympia, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
*$5,000 sign on bonus is available for external applicants only
In this position you will:
- Provide practical nursing, including bedside patient care, respiratory care, phlebotomy, patient education, and patient support services under the supervision of designated licensed staff.
- Use critical thinking, decisive judgment, and your ability to make independent decisions.
- Utilize software for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Current driver's license and insured, reliable vehicle
- One (1) year LPN experience
- One (1) year experience with adult education
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current Washington State LPN license
- Current Washington State driver's license
- One (1) year long-term care and/or skilled nursing experience
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence SoundHomeCare and Hospice, in Olympia, Washington, is a home health and hospice ministry serving patients in their places of residence throughout Mason, Lewis and Thurston counties in Washington state. Our team brings the Providence tradition of excellence into the home setting, and work together with physicians, patients, family members and insurance providers to meet each patient's unique needs. Providence SoundHomeCare and Hospice is a non-profit, state licensed and Medicare certified agency.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: LPN / LVN
Req ID: 146811