Providence is calling an experienced RN Clinical Manager (Full-Time, Days) to the Operating Room at St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking an experienced periop RN to manage the day-to-day operations of the unit to ensure optimal patient care in our busy Operating Room.
We are offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus, as well as relocation to well qualified candidates!!
In this position you will:
- Provide oversight of operational and patient care management.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and direction to the staff to promote the safest, most effective and efficient administration of the patient care area.
- Coordinate quality review, performance management, customer service, and staffing management.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) or current enrollment in a BSN program.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (Healthcare Provider) upon hire.
- At least three years recent RN experience in an operating room.
- Ability to work independently and assume a leadership role to accomplish objectives.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Enrollment in or completion of Master's Degree in Nursing
- Ability to circulate and scrub a variety of cases
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Nursing - Other
Req ID: 143804