Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Clinical Supervisor \(1\.0 FTE, Evenings\) to work in Neuro Telemetry and Neuro Epilepsy Units at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Clinical Supervisor is accountable for assisting the Manager in the management of clinical and operational activities, and able to provide patient care\. Participates with the Manager and peers in establishing and enforcing standards of patient care and nursing practice pertaining to the unit in accordance with Swedish's Mission, Vision and Values\.
In this position you will:
- Participate with the Manager, overseeing all aspects of the care delivery system and works organizationally to improve service
- Participate in staff development including development and maintenance of competencies, participation in the orientation process and involvement in the educational process
- Work with Manager to establish capital and operational budgets
- Perform probationary and annual evaluations with the Manager
- Work collaboratively with physician leaders to develop methods for improving the quality of care overall
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree \(BSN\) from an accredited school of nursing or must actively pursue and attain a BSN within six years of hire
- Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse \(RN\) in the State of Washington
- Basic Life Support \(BLS\)
- Two years of recent experience in a related clinical area of nursing with demonstrated clinical knowledge and leadership qualities
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience as a Charge Registered Nurse
About the Cherry Hill Campus\.
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity\. On July 1, 2000, the 385\-bed tertiary\-care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish health\-care system\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Nursing \- Other
Req ID: 150950