Providence is calling a Radiologic Technologist (Imaging Services, Variable Shift, 0.0FTE) to Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Position details: This is an on-call position (Hours are not guaranteed and are based on the needs of the department). Shifts will vary and will include weekends.
In this position you will:
- Perform all phases of radiologic procedures including Emergency Room trauma, fluoroscopy, portable and surgical application of ionizing radiation.
- Hand in OR and ER films in a timely manner.
- Help make up jackets and file reports in the file room.
- Keep work areas clean.
- Check for outdated supplies.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of an accredited radiologic training program
- Registered in the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) OR registry eligible
- Current Radiologic Technologist certification/license in Washington State and ability to maintain it
- Current BLS Certification - Healthcare Provider (Must be AHA accredited)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Recent radiographic experience
- OR experience a plus
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington is a full service hospital with some of the best technology, expertise, specialists and primary care physicians in the region. We have been named the 100 top hospitals in the United States by two separate, independent research companies, Solucient and Cleverly Associates. Walla Walla is located in the southeastern region of Washington state and offers a sunny, mild climate, the benefits of living in a historic college town, outdoor activities and excellent public & private schools at all levels.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Radiology Technician
Location: Washington-Walla Walla
Req ID: 134324