Position: Quality Improvement Director
Full Time with Benefits
Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Worksite: Santa Rosa, CA
Department: Executive Office
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: $84,240.00 - $109,512.00 per annum
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 5:00pm
Job Purpose: The Quality Improvement Director collaborates with the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, and Department Directors to support, create and enhance Sonoma County Indian Health Project’s quality improvement, risk management, and strategic performance objectives. The Quality Improvement Director will analyze, review, forecast, trend and present information while selecting, recommending and applying appropriate analytical and statistical techniques to measure trends, progress or change. The Quality Improvement Director is responsible for establishing, promoting, maintaining and enhancing quality improvement systems, by promoting team work and team effectiveness; monitoring program effectiveness; statistical analysis; assisting in preparation for accreditation surveys; assisting and performing audits and studies; and maintaining an effective outcome driven Quality Improvement Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Health Science Field with appropriate current licensure in the State of California. Five (5) years previous experience in Quality Improvement or Health Science Field may offset degree requirement.
- CPHQ Certified or Masters Degree in Public Health or Health Care Administration or related field.
- Experience with JCAHO or AAAHC standards is essential.
- Statistical knowledge preferred.
- Three (3) years previous and direct experience in the development, implementation, and/or maintenance of an ambulatory care QI program, or equivalent required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be detailed oriented.
- Requires a valid CDL and must meet the minimum insurance requirements.
- Requires some overnight travel.
Special Qualifications: Must be sensitive to the needs of the Native American Community, which includes their culture, traditions, and background.
Apply to: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
144 Stony Point Road, Room 2209, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Fax (707) 526-1016 or Email Resume and SCIHP Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Application available online at www.scihp.org
When applying with Indian Self-Determination Act (PL638) Attach proof of required status documentation.
Preference in filling vacancies will be given to qualified Indian applicants in accordance with Federal Law, including the Indian Self-Determination Act (Public Law 93-638). Subject to the foregoing, Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All application forms are subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act (Public Law 93-579, Section 78) and become the property of Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
Reasonable Accommodation: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. will make reasonable efforts in the selection process to accommodate persons with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources of any special needs in advance of selections procedures by calling (707) 521-4654.