MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want. And since what you consider ideal today may be different tomorrow, we give you flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a pediatric surgeon to join our growing team of pediatric subspecialists at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) in Idaho Falls, Idaho. This is the perfect opportunity for the pediatric surgeon who is interested in developing and growing a general pediatric surgery practice in a growing community. Our team at EIRMC consists of neonatologists, pediatric intensivists, pediatric cardiologists and maternal-fetal medicine specialists. Other subspecialties in the area include pediatric ENT and pediatric hematology-oncology. EIRMC has a 28-bed Level-III NICU and 6-bed PICU. A pediatric anesthesiologist is joining the existing anesthesia group in 2017.
- Home to Idaho's only Level 1 Intensive Care Unit, and also the state's only winner of the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence.
- EIRMC is a Level II Trauma Center designated by the American College of Surgeons' Committee on Trauma, a distinction belonging to just over 150 of America's 5,000 hospitals.
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™, 2013.
Idaho Falls, Idaho is the largest city in the Eastern Idaho region and is the third-largest metropolitan area in the state. Nestled among the Rocky Mountains in the Snake River Plain, beneath the shadow of the Grand Teton, Idaho Falls is a place worth exploring. With western hospitality, a booming economic base, a diverse arts community and a backyard filled with recreational opportunities, Idaho Falls is a great place to live and raise a family.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
For questions, please contact Janet Friedman at email@example.com, or
- Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
- Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
800-243-3839 x 5589.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status