EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years’ experience in medical or dental staff credentialing.
- CPCS and/or CPMSM certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Great customer services skills.
- Professional and social maturity and great analytical skills.
Applicants will be required to complete and pass the on line testing in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook prior to being considered for this position.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.