Providence is calling a Data Quality Assurance Processor I ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to our Facey Data Quality Assurance Department location in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Provide support for Data Quality Assurance functions, including running reports, uploading and processing files, entry of any non-automated fee-tickets charges, claims payments, and any other Data Quality Control support required.
- Be responsible for ensuring customer (Internal departments) satisfaction while maintaining the integrity of Facey's vision and business objectives.
- Work effectively with staff and management.
- Support, encourage and model attitudes, actions and behaviors that will make Facey the best in the industry in customer measured quality and responsiveness.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Knowledge of managed care insurance processing.
- Must be organized, professional, and a self-motivated individual.
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to work well with others and function as a member of a team.
- Ability to provide support in all assigned areas.
- Ability to use 10-key calculator by touch and type 45 wpm.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Two years medical office experience.
- Knowledge of diagnosis and procedure codes preferred.
- Computer skills in a mainframe setting, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) a plus.
- Data entry experience.
- Spanish Bilingual.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Quality & Patient Safety
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 147926