Providence is calling a Physical Therapist (On Call) to our Facey Mission Hills location in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Provides delivery of high quality patient care at the direction of medical physician in accordance with individual diagnosis, medical group policy and standards of patient care.
- The primary function is to provide assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education, communication and demonstration of leadership to address the needs of patients and their families, as well as to foster a positive working relationship among professionals and ancillary staff.
- May be caring for infants, children, adolescents, adults and/or senior patients and will have the knowledge and skills to care for the physical and developmental needs of patients.
Required qualifications for this position include :
- Must have Bachelor's degree in physical Therapy or graduate of APTA approved physical therapy program,
- Current CA Physical Therapist license,
- American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Providers
- One year clinical practice as a Physical Therapist.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Ability to work evenings.
- Previous experience working in an out patient setting.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, San Gabriel and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 136008