Providence is calling a Physician Billing Liaison Analyst Senior ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to Providence Saint John's Health Clinic/Medical Foundation in Santa Monica, CA.
In this position you will:
- The PhysicianBilling Liaison Analyst, Senior provides leadership and management to ensurethe professional fee billing integrity of the Providence Saint John's Medical Foundationand to support the physician integration initiatives of the Westside service areafor the Southern California region.
- OneRevenue Cycle (ORC) is the name adopted to reflect the Providence employees whowork throughout Providence Health & Services in revenue cycle systems andstructures in support of our ministries and operations in all regions fromAlaska to California.
- ORC's objective is to ensure our core strategy, OneMinistry Committed to Excellence, is enhanced along with the overall patientcare experience (know me, care for me, ease my way) by delivering a robustfoundation of services, operational and technical support, and the sharing ofcomprehensive, relevant and highly specialized revenue cycle expertise.
- The Physician Billing LiaisonAnalyst Seniorinvestigates and analyzes problems to identify theroot cause.
- The PhysicianBilling Liaison Analyst Senior serves as asubject matter expert and collaborates with clinics and other revenue cycledepartments to identify and resolve cross-department issues.
- Provides ongoingcommunication and training; develops, tests and documents processes to supportbusiness requirements.
- Works closely with clinic staff and leadership,Physician Billing office staff and leadership, Access Services team, HospitalBilling team, Epic Analysts and other Providence regional contacts.
- The Physician BillingAnalyst Senior will be expected to assist with coordinating revenue cycleoptimization efforts with non-Providence provider offices as well.
- The Physician Billing Liaison Analyst Seniorprovides coaching and mentoring for other Physician Billing Liaison Analysts onthe investigation and analysis of problems, registration and insurance relatedissues and workflow optimization.
- Theincumbent performs all duties in a manner that promotes Providence mission,values, and philosophy. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for thevalues and mission of the organization.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Five (5) years' experience working in revenue cycle and/or a clinic environmentwith strong knowledge of insurance and physician practice management softwareand electronic medical record software.
- Validdriver's license and reliable transportation.
- Ability toindependently research and analyze complex issues.
- Experienced with physicianpractice management software and electronic medical record software.
- Excellent writtenand verbal communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively withmultiple levels. Exhibits a high level of professionalism in communication withcustomers.
- Knowledge ofclinic operations and business office functions and workflows.
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Two years'experience providing training for the adult learner and developing workflow andrelevant reference documentation is highly preferred.
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Saint John's Health Center in
Santa Monica, California, is part of Providence Health & Services, an
integrated, not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics,
home health services, affiliated services and educational facilities in the
western United States. Founded in 1942, Providence Saint John's Health Center
enjoys a reputation for clinical excellence across many disciplines.
The 266-bed health center has a medical staff of more than 900
physicians, 1,800 employees and a host of volunteers who share a commitment to
providing quality care for all.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Health Plans
Location: California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 153300