Providence is calling a Revenue Integrity Analyst, Western Montana Service Area to Providence Health & Services in Missoula, MT.
We are seeking a Revenue Integrity Analyst to work closely with department Managers/Directors to develop, implement, and evaluate business processes associated with charge capture and revenue monitoring, ensuring account and claim information contains comprehensive and accurate data to provide for compliant, timely billing and optimal reimbursement for services. Responsible for leading, coordinating, and implementing Western Montana Service Area (WMSA) and PSMS Charge Description Master (CDM) and charge capture initiatives and processes to ensure revenue management and protection.
In this position you will:
- Establish and oversee the structure and processes to ensure timely/accurate charge capture and revenue monitoring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Partner with department leaders to ensure clear accountability for daily charge capture and revenue monitoring, to include consultation on eliminating late/lost charges.
- Support departments in analyzing and resolve issues related to charge capture.
- Review, develop, implement, evaluate, and revise charge guidelines to optimize revenue management; effectively implement recommendations and monitors results.
- Serve as the principal point-of-contact for WMSA. Provides guidance and leadership relating to revenue.
- Develop and cultivate a collaborative working relationship with the Providence System Office, as it pertains to the Revenue Integrity function.
- Establish and maintain revenue integrity processes with quality assurance to provide a systematic, structured method to monitor and evaluate department compliance.
- Stay current with laws, regulations, PH&S policies and procedures, and trends to assess potential impact on WMSA's financial goals and objectives.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans, as necessary.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Some travel will be required within Western Montana Service Area.
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare administration or related field or equivalent experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Three years clinical experience.
- Experience/Training with Epic charge capture, charge master mapping and work queue management.
- Knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD coding.
About the department you will serve.
Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital, have achieved Magnet status granted by the ANCC, and have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly, as well as received numerous other awards. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Req ID: 146268