Providence is calling a Radiologic Technologist (Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group's Lifespan Family Medicine in Stevensville, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Operate x-ray and related equipment to provide accurate information to radiologists for interpretation and diagnosis.
- Assist radiologists in exams and procedures.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver the best service to our patients and physicians.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Current Radiologic Technologist (RT) certification in Montana State
- Current Basic Life Saving(BLS) certification through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Valid Driver's license and insurance
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Recent Radiographic experience
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Radiology Technician
Req ID: 153264