Providence is calling a Senior Supplychain Applications Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Beaverton, OR or Renton, WA
We are seeking a Senior ProvConnect Applications Analyst who will use a wide application of complex principles, theories, and concepts in the specific field, plus may have working knowledge or other related disciplines and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
In this position you will:
- Defines user requirements for complex systems.
- Performs highly complex qualitative and/or quantitative analyses.
- Leads project teams as needed.
- Identifies and creates standards and processes to support the application portfolio management.
- Develops and application lifecycle, and oversees a large portfolio of applications in cooperation with analysts, project managers, and strategic partners.
- Develops, facilitates and reports test plans for application patches, upgrades and infrastructure configuration changes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors (BA or BS) degree or equivalent blend of education and experiemnce
- 7 years of functional experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Post graduate studies in a related field
- 8 years Healthcare IS experience
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Other Location(s): Washington-Renton
Req ID: 142078