Providence is calling a Radiologic Technologist to Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented radiology technologist to provide patient care services using imaging modalities.
In this position you will:
- Operate x-ray and related equipment to provide accurate information to radiologists for interpretation and diagnosis.
- Assist radiologists in exams and procedures Work with cross-functional teams to deliver the best service to our patients and physicians.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Graduate or equivalency
- At least 6 months in a program approved by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- Current Radiologic Technologist certification/license in Washington State
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- At least six (6) months of experience in all areas of radiography
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Recent radiographic experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 146910