Providence is calling an Outpatient Physical Therapist to Providence Centralia Physical Therapy in Centralia, WA. (24 hours per week)
We are seeking a licensed PT for the outpatient clinic to work with a variety of patients. Patients are mostly orthopedic in nature, but can include any patient in need of outpatient physical therapy services.
In this position you will:
- Render or supervise physical therapy treatment prescribed by a licensed provider. Effectively deal with patients (or customers) of all ages. This position has regular and recurrent direct contact with Adolescents, Adults and Geriatrics.
- Maintain a level of documentation that is consistent with the guidelines of the profession, of regulatory agencies, and of third-party payors.
- Responsible for ensuring that the clinic is financially successful.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapy (PT) licensure in Washington State
- Board certification is preferred. If you are planning on board certification in the future, you are encouraged to apply. Providence has a very supportive continuing education policy and striving for clinical excellence is encouraged
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Working knowledge of therapeutic modalities, therapeutic procedures, and exercise progression.
- Experience in outpatient orthopedics and manual therapy and continuing education.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Req ID: 150450