Providence is calling a Surgical Materials Coordinator to Providence St. Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
This is a per diem, day shift position.
In this position you will:
- Be the team leader in charge of the day to day operations of the sterile processing department as well work flow coordinator in conjunction with OR.
- Be responsible for the coordination of sterile processing activities required in the preparation of sterile instrumentation, and other material prepared in Sterile Processing and the Surgical Services areas.
- Also be responsible for the coordination of the department decontamination activities.
- Facilitate the orientation, training, and education of new personnel to the department.
- Coordinate the pick-up and return of equipment needing repair.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of approved Central Service Technician
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Surgical Services
Req ID: 154218