Providence is calling a Security Officer (Security Services, Variable Shift, Supplemental - 0.0 FTE) to Providence Mount Carmel Hospital in Colville, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Enforce Providence facility and security policies and regulations.
- Investigate reports of potential criminal conduct against PMCH.
- Respond and assist in incidents with patients.
- Work alongside police officers.
- Provide protective services to high risk areas.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully complete department Field Training Officer Program
- Valid driver's license
- Ability and ingenuity to adapt regular procedures and methods to special problems
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One (1) year of training from an accredited college in law enforcement, security, or a related field
- Completion of basic law enforcement academy
- Two (2) years of previous Law Enforcement, Security, and/or Military
About the hospital you will serve.
Mount Carmel Hospital is a Critical Access hospital in Colville, WA serving a three county area in Northeast Washington. We are a progressive, full service hospital offering advanced medical and surgical care as well as specialty support and outpatient services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Security
Req ID: 142077