Providence is calling a Environmental Services Technician to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
This is an on-call, evening shift position and is eligible for a 12% premium pay in lieu of benefits.
We're seeking a detail-oriented individual to perform a variety of cleaning duties in support of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive health care environment.
In this position you will:
- Clean, polish and disinfect assigned areas, furnishings and fixtures in patient/resident rooms and common areas.
- Periodically clean windows, walls, ceilings and doors.
- Use dry mop, wet mop, broom or vacuum to clean floors, routinely and when incidents occur.
- Clean, sanitize and stock in bathrooms in patient/resident and public areas.
- Discard trash, medical waste and recycling.
- Mix, properly use and dispose of cleaning chemicals.
- Move furniture, equipment and supplies as necessary.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous housekeeping or custodial experience
- Previous customer service experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Environmental Services/Housekeeping
Req ID: 151847