Providence is calling a Physical Therapist to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to provide medically prescribed therapy services using professionally accepted Physical Therapy theory and skills.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrate age specific patient care considerations for the population served.
- Perform examination, tests, and measurements; review history and systems.
- Perform and develop evaluation; identify impairments, functional limitations, and disability.
- Develop prognosis and a plan of care that includes anticipated goals, expected outcomes, specific interventions, and duration/frequency of the interventions required.
- Provide coordination of the working together of all parties involved with the person served, communication of all modes of exchange of information; provide patient/client-related instruction and procedural interventions
- Identify outcomes and analyses of condition, impairments, functional limitations and disabilities, risk reduction/prevention, health, wellness, and fitness, societal resources, and satisfaction of person served.
- Discharge patients and/or discontinuation of services.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Washington State PT License.
- Current WA State professional Physical Therapist license.
- Adult rehabilitation professional experience as a PT preferred, but will consider new graduates with relevant intern experience.
- State & federal regulations in areas of assignment
- A wide variety of therapeutic model
- Confidentiality of records and/or medical center information at all times
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Req ID: 151150